How much customization

Ebla

I am considering my first style purchase, and while I really like the Apex-light theme, I was wondering how much customization one can do to it. Is it only node layout, and the main color that can be changed? Also is there a showcase showing what customers have done with your styles to see how they can be changed?

Thanks in advance

Main things that can be changed

Navigation position and sticky options.

Not sure what you are considering but there is not much more as for layouts except how the nodes appear. So that main areas are the nav and nodes.

No showcase but that is a great idea :)

We'll look at adding a forum for it. We also have our portfolio which uses the same features in our framework.

Not sure what you are considering

I'm not really sure either...LOL. Is it possible for me to round off some of the corners a bit from the framework? BTW I really like the work you guys do. I was really impressed with the Physicsforum style you guys did.

I'm not really sure either...LOL. Is it possible for me to round off some of the corners a bit from the framework? BTW I really like the work you guys do. I was really impressed with the Physicsforum style you guys did.

We have some global properties to help with the general setup of things, font sizes/border radius. With that said... XenForo hard codes a ton of these things so when I say global we've done our best to cover majority of the things without editing every single template :).

Appreciate it, we're really happy about Physics.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back