ozm8ey

Hello, how do i change the icons i think are awesome font of the sidebar widgets?

v8n8kPP.png

Hello, how do i change the icons i think are awesome font of the sidebar widgets?

v8n8kPP.png

I need to add this to our guide but this css should help for now...

Code:
.sidebar .WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Stats h3:after {
    content: "\f1fe";
}
.sidebar .WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_OnlineStaff h3:after {
    content: "\f0e3";
}
.sidebar .WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_ProfilePosts h3:after {
    content: "\f040";
}
#widget-19 h3:after {
    content: "\f233";
}
#widget-18 h3:after {
    content: "\f130";
}

The last 2 are specific to your setup and widgets as there's no unique name aside from the widget ID.

The green gradient is set globally: Style Properties -> Legendary Properties

Or you could change just the sub-headings by going to: Style Properties -> Building Blocks -> Sub-Heading

Check out the misc property, removing the @gradient1 would allow you to customize using the properties on that screen.

yeah sorry i have another question/problem I want to have more colours to certain forum nodes but there is only 5 #node things the node customisation and when i put say #node1: 5,10,3, etc it doesn't work so im forced to only have 5 nodes that have colour. Is there any work around to this.

9uwZQR9.png

We support up to 5 but if you need to add more you'll need to do it manually via CSS. It's pretty easy to replicate, open the template: xb_nodecolors.css

Depending on what effect you're trying to use, just copy it and replace with the new node ID. For example...

Code:
.node_@xb_node5 .nodeTitle a

Replace @xb_node5 with your ID, example 88.

Code:
.node_88 .nodeTitle a

XenPorta treats its columns like sidebars, we applied a fix for the sticky sidebar last patch I can apply a similar fix for the FA icons on Legendary.

For now try this in extra.css:

Code:
.mainContent .sidebar h3:before, .mainContent .sidebar h3:after {
    display: none !important;
}

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back