Which background are you talking about exactly? You have a header background which I've already told you exactly how to remove it. Additionally your main teal colored background isn't repeating?

my main teal colored background isn't repeating but when you do alot of CLTR - (big screen) , you will see that the image background will move and take place only on left of screen ... ! . .

like here :
1485217773-fa-png.png

thanks

can you please explain me more ? ..

i juste added this on extra.css to pute BG :

Code:
body
{
       background-image: url(https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/03/1485085830-imgpsh-fullsize-3.jpg) !important;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-attachment: fixed;
}
#headerMover #headerProxy, #header, #content
{
    background-color: transparent !important;
}

oh your the best bro :) .

can i just see a screen bro of your screen and see if the header is fixed or still have a big black header on the BG ...
cause my pote fixed it but said that its my cache that why i still see this ..

thank you very much

but bro ... i followed all and MP'ed you to see you. ... its finally a friend of me who tried to do something and did this ... :(
i tried to do what you said but didn't work ..

am really sorry about my bad english .. but please is it possible to help me really to fix it cause I am desperate now ... :(

At this point between all your threads I'm not even sure of the issue. You have custom code on the background in the header so you've clearly done it intentionally, what exactly is the problem here?

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back