CarpCharacin

Registered
I am having this problem where some of the text shows up light blue on dark blue backgrounds.
For example when editing tags
tags1.PNG

The same issue shows up in other places too. How can I fix it?

It looks like we can modify how XF approaches it, they're hard coding the values in the overlay form from what I can tell (haven't looked that hard).

Try:

Code:
.XenBase .taggingInput .tag { color: #FFF; }

See if it helps. When I'm back from the weekend I'll take a closer look.

That worked, but the only problem is that the tags don't match the black text on quote boxes and if I change the black text to white, the text dosen't show up very well when a post is selected in inline moderation.

It looks like we can modify how XF approaches it, they're hard coding the values in the overlay form from what I can tell (haven't looked that hard).

Try:

Code:
.XenBase .taggingInput .tag { color: #FFF; }

See if it helps. When I'm back from the weekend I'll take a closer look.
Hey carp in the color code you can change that to any color rgb(252, 252, 255) that's a grayish white

I still couldn't figure it out. I don't want to change much of it. I copied over the style properties from the Social style to flat awesome and I like it. I just want to change the problems.
Here is the color palette
colorpallete.PNG

Last edited:
What I would do is try changing the blues but write the color code before you change it so you can put it back to where it was before if needed and just do it one at a time and keep checking as you do it.

I am having this problem where some of the text shows up light blue on dark blue backgrounds.
For example when editing tags
View attachment 5389
The same issue shows up in other places too. How can I fix it?
This should work, i´ve tried it.
Code:
.taggingInput .tag
{background: #your;}

The same issue shows up when filtering articles
View attachment 5393
Template "discussion_list.css"
There is your background for the AMS filters.
Code:
.discussionListFilters .removeFilter,
    .discussionListFilters .removeAllFilters
    {
        color: @primaryMedium;
        background: @primaryLighterStill url('@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/form-button-white-25px.png') repeat-x top;
        border: 1px solid @primaryLighterStill;
        border-radius: 5px;
        padding: 2px 10px;}

Last edited by a moderator:
Template "discussion_list.css"
There is your background for the AMS filters.
.discussionListFilters .removeFilter,
.discussionListFilters .removeAllFilters
{
color: @primaryMedium;
background: @primaryLighterStill url('@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/form-button-white-25px.png') repeat-x top;
border: 1px solid @primaryLighterStill;
border-radius: 5px;
padding: 2px 10px;
Ok, I just tried that that and when I went to filter articles, my site broke
brokensite.PNG

Is the color palette correct? I posted a screenshot of it in another post.

Last edited:

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back