How to get admin center for free?

I have just adjusted the coupon for it, it was originally only applying for style customers, so it now applies a freebie coupon to your cart.

It may take a bit for the groups to update, 1/2 hr or so maybe.

Is the admin add on still free? I am about to purchase Flatawesome and when I added the admin to the cart and try to checkout it says total is $35.

Thanks and let me know so I get my order in.

Is the admin add on still free? I am about to purchase Flatawesome and when I added the admin to the cart and try to checkout it says total is $35.

Thanks and let me know so I get my order in.

Hey @Steve C
Purchase FA+ first then once that has been done go back and add admin center and proceed through the checkout. It will be free at the end of the purchase, you just have to have a style license on your account first.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Hey @Steve C
Purchase FA+ first then once that has been done go back and add admin center and proceed through the checkout. It will be free at the end of the purchase, you just have to have a style license on your account first.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.
Thanks - Got it! Love the Edge Theme BTW.....

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back