Huge thanks to PixelExit for my custom themes!

kaieivindm

It's over two years ago since I first got in contact With Russ and Steve regarding Development of a custom theme for my Norwegian gaming forum.

I am very satisfied by the work that has been delivered to me. So back in January/February I ordered my second custom theme.

Version 1 - 2014
upload_2016-8-3_22-20-54.png

upload_2016-8-3_22-30-22.png

Version 2 - 2016
upload_2016-8-3_22-21-25.png

upload_2016-8-3_22-30-8.png

Version 2 included a logo as well and possibility to change colors, blue, green and Orange!

These guys knows design and as a vendor for us, they listen to customers and think for them selv as well. Which I am a fan of. Too many Developers today just develop what you say, and not get back to you With ideas they have or better ways of doing it.

If you have bugs/errors With themes, Russ and the team answers quicker then Speedy Gonzales runs through the desert. :)

Couldnt be more proud of my forum as it is today!

Thanks PixelExit for the great work! And for listening to Your customers! (y)

Link to the site for those who are interested.

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch for the kind words :), always was a fan of your site. I see you went with the blue version too :D

It's over two years ago since I first got in contact With Russ and Steve regarding Development of a custom theme for my Norwegian gaming forum.

I am very satisfied by the work that has been delivered to me. So back in January/February I ordered my second custom theme.

Version 1 - 2014
View attachment 4600
View attachment 4603
Version 2 - 2016
View attachment 4601
View attachment 4602
Version 2 included a logo as well and possibility to change colors, blue, green and Orange!

These guys knows design and as a vendor for us, they listen to customers and think for them selv as well. Which I am a fan of. Too many Developers today just develop what you say, and not get back to you With ideas they have or better ways of doing it.

If you have bugs/errors With themes, Russ and the team answers quicker then Speedy Gonzales runs through the desert. :)

Couldnt be more proud of my forum as it is today!

Thanks PixelExit for the great work! And for listening to Your customers! (y)

Link to the site for those who are interested.
Looks like I'm not the only one who loves green.:D

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back