I almost don't know what to say...

T3DTG

Registered
First off, the Fusion Gamer style.. WOW. I've been creating websites for 10 years now and sometimes it's just easier to purchase a style and customize it than start from nothing. I must say, this is the best gaming template I've ever seen.. and only $25? You should be selling this thing for 50 or 100! I am blown away.

I will be purchasing XenForo on monday, and then this style right after that.

Simply. Amazing.

:) Thank you for the very kind words Mike, let me know if you have any questions at all (y)

No..thank you for creating such amazing work. Like I said, I will be purchasing monday! Thanks!!

Only question I have is, is it updated for 1.5 yet or is that coming soon? Or will it still work fine?

No..thank you for creating such amazing work. Like I said, I will be purchasing monday! Thanks!!

Only question I have is, is it updated for 1.5 yet or is that coming soon? Or will it still work fine?

1.5 update is right around the corner :), technically 1.4.8 works on it but it does have quite a few outdated templates on it.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back