Is there a light version of Evolve available?

RobParker

Registered
I've only just seen the (new?) canvas styles and really liking them.

I was wondering if there are light versions available of Evolve?

Also are there any other canvas themes likely to be released soon? Or is the choice just between Evolve and XenBase?

I've only just seen the (new?) canvas styles and really liking them.

I was wondering if there are light versions available of Evolve?

Also are there any other canvas themes likely to be released soon? Or is the choice just between Evolve and XenBase?

Canvas is an option in the overall framework, so technically every single style has access to it :).

No light version of Evolved at the moment. Sometimes styles don't translate well from dark to light.

Thanks!

A few quick questions.

This bit (behind username, conversations, etc) being grey seems out of place with the rest of the style. I assume it'd editable to not be grey?
Screenshot 2020-01-01 at 22.50.46.png

and why is the last item in the sidebar styled differently? is it an overflow where anything extra goes into?

Screenshot 2020-01-01 at 22.50.51.png

Finally, which version of FlatAwesome would I need to upgrade to to test Canvas? Still a few versions behind at the minute.

Thanks!

The grey is inherited from the default XF setting: Style properties -> Header and navigation -> Header adjustment color

Most of the visitor links have a slight background color to them that's darker than the nav.

The last item are actually buttons that fall into a menu (look at the expanded version of the off-canvas menu.

2.1.1 officially brought canvas mode, but ideally, you'll want to use the latest versions we have 2.1.5 (works fine on 2.1.6).

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back