MURay

Customer
Hi, just got this style yesterday and have been playing with it all day. It is getting close and is now the active default on my site. As mentioned I have a couple of questions for you to ponder for me.

1> Is it possible to remove the RSS feed icon from each thread. (See image)
2> This has to do with the bbcodes in the reply box. **I am using sos bbcodes addon as a reference for you.**
In some other style they show properly while in yours and the xenforo styles they do not. I have played with the .css for them and as directed by the person who did the addon. Basically he fixed it for some by allowing the icons to be either black or white. I have also uploaded a quickly made custom icon to test it all out and it does show on show style but again, not yours. (see images)

My thanks to you if you can figure these out or have the answers.

Site URL

Ray

rsskill.JPG

icons1.JPG
icons2.JPG
icons3.JPG

I got the RSS issue resolved so just question #2 above left!

The answer for question one, in case anyone is wondering, is this....

Place the following in extra.css

Code:
.node .tinyIcon
{
display: none !important;
}

I can do that Russ but I dont think that is the problem. The middle image above with the red circle shows the area on your style that should have the existing font awesome icons. I know that they are there because in the bottom image with another authors style shows that they do exist. When I am using your style I can click on the blank area where the icons cant be seen and they activate what they are suppose to. So my problem, I think, is that the font awesome arent visible for some reason.

I can do that Russ but I dont think that is the problem. The middle image above with the red circle shows the area on your style that should have the existing font awesome icons. I know that they are there because in the bottom image with another authors style shows that they do exist. When I am using your style I can click on the blank area where the icons cant be seen and they activate what they are suppose to. So my problem, I think, is that the font awesome arent visible for some reason.

I've had a long weekend so I apologize ahead of time if I'm missing the obvious. But typically when the icons are missing from the editor with the font awesome it's simply because the custom code isn't added in extra.css for the new custom icons on there. The buttom image is using the graphics to supply the images for the buttons, not font awesome. Hence why you need to go in and inspect to find the code.

If you have trouble with it, or if I'm missing the point here let me know :D, I can also take a look and get the CSS for you quickly with a login(don't post here but rather a PM to me or a support ticket as this is a public support area).

I tried what you suggested in our PM.

Didnt work!

Tried the code in the style only extra.css and then in the master. Neither worked. I even tried to use it within the actual addon that is involved.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back