So much for "Awesome Support". Can't say I'm impressed so far.

You wrote us on a Sunday, we take some breaks just a heads up. I think you'll find our support on Pixel Exit is greater than any other third party style developer for XenForo.

Head here:
Style Properties: Header and Navigation -> Logo Max Height, default set to 35px for Edge (for the navigation purposes.

You wrote us on a Sunday, we take some breaks just a heads up. I think you'll find our support on Pixel Exit is greater than any other third party style developer for XenForo.

Head here:
Style Properties: Header and Navigation -> Logo Max Height, default set to 35px for Edge (for the navigation purposes.

Good to know for in future. Cheers.

Thank you for the help. Worked good. Slight problem with the horizontal centering though. Any manual fix for this or is it a theme error?

Z5NKWIW.png

Good to know for in future. Cheers.

Thank you for the help. Worked good. Slight problem with the horizontal centering though. Any manual fix for this or is it a theme error?

Z5NKWIW.png

That's where the other CSS will come into play, put this into your extra.css:

Code:
.XenBase .navTabs .navTab.xbNavLogo .navLink {
    margin-top: -15px;
    margin-bottom: -15px;
    height: 80px;
    line-height: 80px;
}

By default Edge ships out with padding on the top/bottom of the nav links to give it a unique look of the tabs being smaller than the navigation. Which... of course can lead to potential issues with the logo but all can be adjusted via CSS :).

You may need to play with the line-height a little, maybe 75px or so.

Having been a xenForo user myself since release, used many styles along with owner of a XenForo niche hosting company in which I am in contact with many developers to get answers to assist my clients. I vouch for PE hands down! Russ is indeed corect PE is the fastest to first respond to a ticket, fastest to resolve the issue and most friendliest and helpful of any style developer. Search XenForo's forums you'll find other unnamed designers only making excuse after excuse rather than resolving it as where PE resolves it quickly. Trust me friend, you made the right choice choosing PE. PE is run by adults. Adults spend time with family on the weekends :)

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back