Blast

Registered
Before I knew about EXTRA.css, I did a lot of my edits in the original css files and templates. Now that I upgraded to 1.5.6, I cannot merge these templates.
B1LpmWa.png

If they won't automatically merge they need to be done by hand. I use notepad++ along with a plugin for it to compare versions, plugin can be found in the plugin manager (inside plugin manager).

I've done it quite a few times :D so if you need help let me know.

If they won't automatically merge they need to be done by hand. I use notepad++ along with a plugin for it to compare versions, plugin can be found in the plugin manager (inside plugin manager).

I've done it quite a few times :D so if you need help let me know.
Is the plugin called compare? I use Notepad++ as well.

Ok. So I basically applied the Xenbase Template to the ones that do not merge. And afterwards, my forum looks nothing like it was before. I just lost 40+ hours of work today. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy because there was an update, but at the same time I'm so disappointed because I didn't know about the EXTRA.css thing in the first place. But man, this is such a waste of time!!

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back