RobParker

Registered
I thought I'd keep a list of any (really) minor things I spot while I'm modifying the style in case they're useful to anyone else or can be fixed in a future version (or I've misunderstood something!)

First off, I had problems changing the border below the navbar as I was assuming this was controlled by the colour palette (as it's the same colour as one of the pallete colours) but it's hardcoded:

.navTabs
{
border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(36, 36, 36);
}

I think this should be using @primaryMedium rather than being hardcoded (happy to be corrected if I'm wrong as still learning).

I thought I'd keep a list of any (really) minor things I spot while I'm modifying the style in case they're useful to anyone else or can be fixed in a future version (or I've misunderstood something!)

First off, I had problems changing the border below the navbar as I was assuming this was controlled by the colour palette (as it's the same colour as one of the pallete colours) but it's hardcoded:

.navTabs
{
border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(36, 36, 36);
}

I think this should be using @primaryMedium rather than being hardcoded (happy to be corrected if I'm wrong as still learning).

I try to avoid any hard-coded colors so my apologies, it'll be corrected

smiley_whip.gif

I just spotted another potential bug.

When disabling the breadcrumbs on the forum index (with the xenbase option) it looks like this (I've marked the issue in red as it's hard to see)

Screen Shot 2013-07-04 at 12.18.36.png

Basically there's only 2px padding on the top which makes the rounded corners look wrong as there's 10px at the side.

I tracked this down to xenbase.css
Code:
<xen:if is="@xenBase_noH1 && @xenBase_noBreadcrumb">
.forum_list .sectionMain
{
        @property "xenBase_noH1_noBreadcrumb_css";
        padding-top: 2px;
        @property "/xenBase_noH1_noBreadcrumb_css";
}

I believe that 2px should be 10px?

Appears so, use the search feature to find:
xenBase_noH1_noBreadcrumb_css

And you'll be able to adjust it there, I've fixed it for the next release.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back