ACL

Customer
This issue is so small I'm hesistant to post it as a bug, but be that as it may...

Style properties
Forum style: Classic

XenForo 2 removes the right border from .blockStatus elements in narrow width resolutions by default. While this looks fine for XF2's default style and also FA+ in the default page layout mode, I think it looks odd when combined with the classic forum style mode. core_blockend.less (unmodified) for reference:
Code:
@media (max-width: @xf-responsiveEdgeSpacerRemoval)
{
/* Other style rules removed from this copy and paste */
 .blockStatus
   {
       margin-left: -@xf-pageEdgeSpacer;
       margin-right: -@xf-pageEdgeSpacer;
       border-radius: 0;
       border-right: none;
   }
/* Other style rules removed from this copy and paste */
}

XF2---FA+-blockstatus-border-right-responsive-issue.jpg

Editing core_blockend.less to incoporate property('xbForumStyle') != 'classic' on the border-right: none rule seems like a potential fix. That or reapply the right border via xb.less?

Cheers :)

Thanks, I've made two adjustments here...

when using classic it'll reduce the padding of the normal content container to match the Edge Spacer:

Code:
@media (max-width: @xf-responsiveEdgeSpacerRemoval)
{
    .p-body-inner { padding: @xf-pageEdgeSpacer; }
}

Basically, by default it's 15px, XF tries using -10px margin to push the blocks to the side but... with outr custom setup it can't since it's 15px. Now when that point activates it'll be 10px instead of 15px.

Also, I made it so breadcrumbs act the same way, expand and remove the left/right borders.

Thanks for reporting this.

Reactions: ACL
Thank you! Modifying .p-body-inner's padding to @xf-pageEdgeSpacer does sound like a better approach (y)

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back