anthonyparsons

Customer
Hey Russ,

I remember in an earlier version that the mod menu allowed for the red icon number for items (moderated, reported, etc) showed on the main menu name as well as the sub-menu items. I see this changed... I put the approval queue back under the moderator menu (nice and neat, all in one place approach).

Is there a way I can turn the moderator menu name red or such if a sub-menu item contains an alert, like:

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 7.03.40 am.png

Just so staff know there is something needing attention, without it being a separate item on the moderator bar.

This is coming back in another update as an option just as a heads up. I took it out for the time being as there was something wrong with the menu slightly and didn't have time to debug it due to a release that was required. I'll need to find the code tomorrow and see if I can't point you in the right direction.

Ok, sorted that out. Works ok on my computer and iphone X... see what happens. As users and unapproved content all goes into the same menu item, that removed that issue... and I send reports into a forum now, so I cut out the calc itself and just input the data badge.
Code:
<a class="p-staffBar-link menuTrigger" data-xf-click="menu" data-xf-key="alt+m" role="button" tabindex="0" aria-expanded="false" aria-haspopup="true"><i class="fa fa-gavel fa-fw" aria-hidden="true"></i> {{ phrase('moderator') }} <span class="badgeContainer badgeContainer--visible badgeContainer--highlighted"  data-badge="{$xf.session.unapprovedCounts.total|number}"></span></a>

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back