abdfahim

Registered
Can you please share the trick :)?

Also, would like to know, if I set "Display in Advanced Footer Block (Set Block #)" for the social links, how can I remove the redundant social link at the bottom? Finally, when visible in a footer block, why "Connect With Us" is not showing?

upload_2017-9-20_16-39-29.png

Last edited:
Style Properties: Edge Properties -> Enable Social Icons Below Custom Footer, uncheck that.

So... for the stats in the footer you'll need to use widget framework if you're not already. It exposes the info on every page. You'll clear the footer contents of 2 and then place the widget in location:

Code:
hook:xbfooterHook1

Then add this int your extra.css:

Code:
footer .sidebar .secondaryContent
{
    background-color: transparent;
    border-width: 0px;
    padding: 0px;
}
footer .sidebar .secondaryContent h3:before
{
    display: none;
}

Do you have widget frame work installed? It's a must for it to work on other pages, and even then you have to have the widget configured in widget framework to display on ALL pages.
Sorry to ask about another addon here, but is there any option in WF to configure to display on all pages. All I can see is position, which I set to hook:xbfooterHook2

And in the options menu for [bd] Widget Framework, I don't have any such thing. I am on beta 2.6.3 beta 19. I guess.

Right, I was mistaken. The hook you have entered should be enough for it to display on all pages.

hook:xbfooterHook2 - Is the name of the hook you have in the footer block template (xb_footer_Block1Helper or xb_footer_Block2Helper)?

Though I didn't check, but it should br as the block is correctly displayed in the footer. The only issue is, the statistics shows as zero in all pages other than the home page.

Most likely it is some issue with WF or my implementation as even if I add it in the sidebar and display in all the pages, it still shows zero everywhere except the home.

I'll check in my end, thanks for your support.

Sorry to ask about another addon here, but is there any option in WF to configure to display on all pages. All I can see is position, which I set to hook:xbfooterHook2

And in the options menu for [bd] Widget Framework, I don't have any such thing. I am on beta 2.6.3 beta 19. I guess.
You may want to use Widget Framework 2.5.9 I found the WF version 2.6.3 beta 19 to have a lot of bugs and it was throwing server errors. WF 2.5.9 is very stable.

Though I didn't check, but it should br as the block is correctly displayed in the footer. The only issue is, the statistics shows as zero in all pages other than the home page.

Most likely it is some issue with WF or my implementation as even if I add it in the sidebar and display in all the pages, it still shows zero everywhere except the home.

I'll check in my end, thanks for your support.
My statistics show up fine.DE74112D-59B1-44B9-9C57-ED10CD45D49A.jpeg

Well, I actually did a silly thing for which it was having that error. Instead of using the default widget, I just copied the content from forum_statistics template to a blank widget.

Once I changed that to default forum stats widget within WF, everything is now fine.

Well, I actually did a silly thing for which it was having that error. Instead of using the default widget, I just copied the content from forum_statistics template to a blank widget.

Once I changed that to default forum stats widget within WF, everything is now fine.

That'll do it :), glad you got it sorted.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back