Ji2myTran

Customer
Hi Russ,

I had purchased the "Core" style on your website. I really love the navigation that moved to the header in that style. I was tried to apply it to the other styles but it is not working as the moderation bar is still appeared. So can i ask if you are able to help me to move the navigation to the header as same as "Core" style. I'm willing to pay $ USD 50 for that request.

Thank in advance!
Jimmy Tran.

Hi Russ,

I had purchased the "Core" style on your website. I really love the navigation that moved to the header in that style. I was tried to apply it to the other styles but it is not working as the moderation bar is still appeared. So can i ask if you are able to help me to move the navigation to the header as same as "Core" style. I'm willing to pay $ USD 50 for that request.

Thank in advance!
Jimmy Tran.

Hey Jimmy, go ahead and open a ticket here:

http://pixelexit.com/forums/tickets/

Please provide some further details as to the style you'd like to change. I'll be gone for some of the day but can help you when I get back.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back