maldboy88

Registered
Hello guys.
Anyone knows how to move the "Report" from the bottom of resource to the top before or after the "Watch This Resource" ?

I really need this.
Thanks

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 10
Missed your post I'm sorry. So I took a look and I'm not entirely sure how to achieve it. It's probably a simple link edit but I can't seem to get it to work.

The template to edit would be:

resource_view_tabs

right below:

Code:
       <div class="extraLinks">
           <a href="{xen:link resources/watch, $resource}" class="OverlayTrigger watchLink" data-cacheoverlay="false"><xen:if is="{$resource.is_watched}">{xen:phrase unwatch_this_resource}<xen:else />{xen:phrase watch_this_resource}</xen:if></a>

I'd recommend posting here:

https://xenforo.com/community/forums/resource-manager-support.82/

Missed your post I'm sorry. So I took a look and I'm not entirely sure how to achieve it. It's probably a simple link edit but I can't seem to get it to work.

The template to edit would be:

resource_view_tabs

right below:

Code:
       <div class="extraLinks">
           <a href="{xen:link resources/watch, $resource}" class="OverlayTrigger watchLink" data-cacheoverlay="false"><xen:if is="{$resource.is_watched}">{xen:phrase unwatch_this_resource}<xen:else />{xen:phrase watch_this_resource}</xen:if></a>

I'd recommend posting here:

https://xenforo.com/community/forums/resource-manager-support.82/

I added inside the div the code:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$update.canReport}">
                <a href="{xen:link resources/report-update, $resource, 'resource_update_id={$update.resource_update_id}'}" class="OverlayTrigger item control report" data-cacheOverlay="false"><span></span>{xen:phrase report}</a>
            </xen:if>

But not works. Not showing on the top.I tried also by adding only:
Code:
                <a href="{xen:link resources/report-update, $resource, 'resource_update_id={$update.resource_update_id}'}" class="OverlayTrigger item control report" data-cacheOverlay="false"><span></span>{xen:phrase report}</a>

About the xenforo link,i am customer there and so far i have opened 3 threads and never got an answer.

I know here is the best support that's why i posted here.

I know this is part of your support and sorry for the inconvenience

I added inside the div the code:
Code:
<xen:if is="{$update.canReport}">
            </xen:if>

But not works. Not showing on the top.I tried also by adding only:
Code:

About the xenforo link,i am customer there and so far i have opened 3 threads and never got an answer.

I know here is the best support that's why i posted here.

I know this is part of your support and sorry for the inconvenience

It's no inconvenience I'm just letting you know I'm not sure how to obtain the correct URL there. I've tried a few methods with no luck. Now if you needed to know how to style something that is definitely covered under the support but this I've tried with no luck.

Try to post a thread again and hope for the best. If I figure it out I'll post back.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back