Davey

Registered
I am trying to edit the normal state text colour in the Nav menu of Splash. Changing it via Properties>Header and Navigation doesnt work. Is it hard coded somewhere??

Any ideas for the nav menu colour Russ?
Unfortunately I did hard code it before we had a property for it.

Add this to extra.css:

Code:
html .navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed .navLink
{
color: #000;
}

000 being the color you want. I'll switch it over to our style properties for the next release.

Nice one. There seems to be a few things not quite as good as the demo. Like icons beside the sidebar titles and the transparent hover on the navbar, different colours around the search box and around the main navbar.
differences.gif

Nice one. There seems to be a few things not quite as good as the demo. Like icons beside the sidebar titles and the transparent hover on the navbar, different colours around the search box and around the main navbar.
View attachment 732

Interesting, a few things look a little off don't they.

Did you import XenBase first, then import Splash as a child of XenBase?

Nothing like that. Woops!

View attachment 734

Yep just do as the picture above, and make sure you put your edits into the "Your Style".

Then you can disable XenBase and Splash.

Reason behind it is:

XenBase gives your style the features and functions.

Splash is the design itself and when you put your edits into a child of splash, you won't lose your updates.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back