Redh

Registered
Hello again! I hope you don't mind these questions - hopefully they will help other new users too :D

In the top navigation bar the username seems to be getting truncated even in desktop mode to about 7 characters, followed by "...". See here a user called Axelbaxel:

username_length.jpg

I looked in the template files, and it seemed to be working out the width for this area dynamically rather than having a fixed width. There is plenty more room to the left though to display the full username.

Any help would be appreciated! :)

Hey, it's set like that by default in XF. You can overwrite it by putting this into your extra.css:

Code:
.XenBase .navTabs .navTab.account .navLink .accountUsername {
max-width: none;
}

Hey, it's set like that by default in XF. You can overwrite it by putting this into your extra.css:

Code:
.XenBase .navTabs .navTab.account .navLink .accountUsername {
max-width: none;
}

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately this didn't work. I'll look into this on the official forums, I didn't realise it was a default thing :)

Edit for anyone reading - the code DID work, I just made a mistake when adding a comment to it.

Last edited:
I'm an idiot. Your code works perfectly! Thank you so much as always :)

BTW, is there a demo of your Teamspeak addon anywhere? We will be getting our teamspeak server soon, and your addon sounds awesome :)

No live demo current, it's in beta status right now due to the amount of different setups and complications of TeamSpeak 3 itself but if you have specific questions let me know :D

I'll be getting our Teamspeak server next week hopefully. Based on the quality of your skins and support, I'll just buy it then and "help" you find any problems with it! :D

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back