New Team Member and Updates

Hi everyone, we have a brief announcement regarding what we have planned here at Pixel Exit and what you can expect from us. :)

First and foremost, we would like everyone to welcome a new team member to Pixel Exit, someone we've worked closely with in the past for some custom work for PE (Pixel Exit). @NixFifty will be joining us on our venture to bring you the customizations, add-ons and styles for your website needs.

Currently we have some add-ons in development, some of which are near ready for release. Here is a short list of what we have thus far.
  • Team Speak 3 Integration - Sync XenForo user groups to your TS3 server (more features are planned as well ;))
  • Admin Center - Front end admin tools
upload_2015-5-5_22-13-28.png

Existing Customers of Gift User Upgrades
Customers that have purchased Gift User Upgrades from NixFifty will have their licenses added to the store system here and added to the defined usergroup for the product. This will take a little time to get in order but will make things easier going forward for updates and support.

Add-on Branding and Branding Removal
Moving forward, some add-ons from Pixel Exit may show a branding link but only on the pages that the add-on is functioning on. Customers will be able to purchase branding free for $50 and that will cover all add-ons from us for one site. Those that purchased the branding free version of Gift User Upgrades will receive this extra at no cost.

XenBase Updates
While we do not generally release a public "road map" for our styles, we do have some minor updates for XenBase that we will be pushing out soon. In addition, we do have plans to release XenBase 1.5 whether XenForo 1.x makes it to that point or not, which the latter seems more likely as their development time is being spent on XenForo 2.0. What will be in the XenBase 1.5 has yet to be implemented but the plans we have should allow for some pretty nice touches to your site. :)

If anyone has any questions, ideas or concerns do let us know, we're here and have been since the early days of XF and do not plan on leaving anytime soon. :)

Last edited:
First and foremost, we would like everyone to welcome a new team member to Pixel Exit, someone we've worked closely with in the past for some custom work for PE (Pixel Exit). @NixFifty will be joining us on our venture to bring you the customizations, add-ons and styles for your website needs.
Congratulations and welcome, @NixFifty. :)

Team Speak 3 Integration - Sync XenForo user groups to your TS3 server (more features are planned as well ;))
Wow, awesome!! This is actually super cool to hear. I know for sure that I can definitely make use of this on my site! Can't wait to see it integrated.

Team Speak 3 Integration - Sync XenForo user groups to your TS3 server (more features are planned as well ;))
Wow, awesome!! This is actually super cool to hear. I know for sure that I can definitely make use of this on my site! Can't wait to see it integrated.
Ya, I could use it as well :)
@Steve @Russ , it has been over a month since it was said to be "near ready release". Any updates on this? Any ETA?

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back