Nice new redesign!

The new style is nice, but how much time does it take up from the team? I see the style is changed every month or two around here (certainly seems like a lot).

The new style is nice, but how much time does it take up from the team? I see the style is changed every month or two around here (certainly seems like a lot).

Literally worked on it Sunday and a bit Monday. It was the old design just redone a bit.

Last edited:
Literally worked on it the last Sunday and a bit Monday. It was the old design just redone a bit.
Hi, Steve,

I would enormously that the old style of pixelExit (3.0) is put sale. It's really a style that I appreciate and if it is $30, I buy it now.

I think that it would be purchased many times.

And to be fair, if you really notice this isn't a full blown custom design, it's using our old one as the main base. Things like the home page took no longer than 20 minutes to fix up. With the bulk of our updates pushed out to the latest 1.4.1 excluding Frag Zone and Detour(which work on 1.4.x beta anyways) we felt this was a good time to upgrade the store/pixelexit period.

Yea the old colors we had since the beginning and I had grown quite tired of the super dark header and such. So a flat variation of that now with more grayish tones.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back