No template changes needed for XF 2.1.8

I can confirm, no issues/template reversions with 2.1.8 or 2.1.8 Patch Level 1, whatsoever, with the templates.

There's a nice battle raging over on the XF forum relating to TH styles breaking established add-ons. It's a pleasure that no such drama exists with @Russ and @PixelExit.

Thanks to all of the PE crew for making such a quality product, and supporting it with EXCELLENCE.

I just upgraded 4 forums to XF 2.1.8, all using customized versions of Flat Awesome +.

No errors. No templates needed to be reverted. :)
No work required for the currently released versions and the updated version of XenBase so that's a good sign :).

I can confirm, no issues/template reversions with 2.1.8 or 2.1.8 Patch Level 1, whatsoever, with the templates.

There's a nice battle raging over on the XF forum relating to TH styles breaking established add-ons. It's a pleasure that no such drama exists with @Russ and @PixelExit.

Thanks to all of the PE crew for making such a quality product, and supporting it with EXCELLENCE.

Thank you for the kind words :), funny enough, the next version should improve add-on compatibility even further!

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back