BoostN

Customer
I purchased a new license for Zipped today, and for the life of me I can't figured out how to place the nodes/forums side by side on the homepage.. can someone point me to the AdminCP option.

Check out: Style Properties: ├ ─ Nodes (right beneath [XB] Forun List & Category

You can use the global node width, or you may also device certain categories (up to 5) into various widths as well.

Check out: Style Properties: ├ ─ Nodes (right beneath [XB] Forun List & Category

You can use the global node width, or you may also device certain categories (up to 5) into various widths as well.

Perfect, I just remember a check box somewhere I thought the last time I did this. but it's working, thanks!

For anyone reading this, make sure to you the % in the field. Not just "50". So, the correct way would be "50%". It look a bit for me to figure out what I was doing wrong... :D

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back