Zynektic

Customer
Hi there,

We are trying to get the postbit to look like one from se7ensins forums and found their extra.css alteration but it does not seem to work, is there a way to make it look like this and also a way to center the medals as per the image also [bd] medals is the system we are using.

Following this guide we altered our trophies with a bar like the picture and used the CSS code as below with no luck.

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/user-ranks-based-on-trophy-points.3354/

Code:
.messageUserInfo .som
{
    text-align:center;
    padding-top:7px;
    padding-bottom:5px;
}

.quickReply .messageUserInfo .som
{
    display:none;
}

Cheers

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 23
OK, I got the trophy bar thing to work and added the awards, I need to center the awards if anyone has experience. I'd still like some form of box around the medals/posts/likes if possible.

(I know its XFRocks addon but if anyone has any knowledge then I'd appreciate it).

You could do something:

Code:
.messageUserBlock .extraUserInfo {
background-color: #ebebeb;
border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc;
border-radius: 0;
border-top: 1px solid #ccc;
}

Adds borders/bg color to just the extra user info, but not the trophies, that what you're looking for?

OK, I added a class and the css used

.medals {width:34px; height:34px; padding:6px 0px 10px 15px;}

seems to somewhat center it but is there a way to auto center the medals so it has the right size from left/right or which padding to alter to make it fit fusion gamer.

Attachments

• awards.png
    awards.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 18
It looks like.... try increasing the messageuserinfo to 170px, it corrects it by a little bit.

Style Properties -> Message Layout

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back