Postbit

Yes, this is our "Modern Layout" with the Font Awesome Message Info enabled.

Easy options configured already in our framework :).

Yes, this is our "Modern Layout" with the Font Awesome Message Info enabled.

Easy options configured already in our framework :).

Thanks Russ. Are there any styles for the banners? For example I like what you did with TAZ, but I know that was a custom work.

That is actually a small add-on I made but it isn't ready for a release unfortunately. I plan on making it a bit more user friendly though, just not sure on any time frame.

That is actually a small add-on I made but it isn't ready for a release unfortunately. I plan on making it a bit more user friendly though, just not sure on any time frame.

Oh cool! Nice, let me know if you ever decide to release it!

Thanks for the feedback!

Jesus really? when i got it from the site it was free? Admittedly it was a long time ago.

apologies for causing any issues. I really didn't know and I'm future i will pm yourself or Russ regarding uploading.

Actually it's really just best practice never to redistribute any sort of files without explicit permission from the author, and if it's on our site really us too.

We just don't want to make a habit of sharing files here :D.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back