maldboy88

Registered
Hi.
I have used this style before and i really like it.

I want to buy it but i need to know some things.

This style i have right now and i am interesed to buy it,i have made some custom changes on colors.
If i will buy this and i will add to my site the changes i have made will be lost?

Hello, so which style is in question? Not sure I completely understand, you have Splash currently, are you looking at a new style?

I bought the splash style and i have regret already.
When i update the style with the new version such i have last xenforo version i lose all my changes :(

Also why the navigation goes on the bottom? :/

I bought the splash style and i have regret already.
When i update the style with the new version such i have last xenforo version i lose all my changes :(

Also why the navigation goes on the bottom? :/

If you have it installed correctly you shouldn't be having problems.

Setup should be as followed:
  • XenBase
    • Splash
      • Splash Child, name it whatever you want
All of your edits need to go inside Splash Child, putting edits in there will preserve them on upgrades. If you edit XenBase/Splash directly then you will lose your edits. Regarding your header being at the bottom it's more than likely bad code you've placed, missing a closing div or something.

On the folder isn't any child style.Only style-Splash-(Parent-DO-NOT-EDIT).xml and style-XenBase-(Parent-DO-NOT-EDIT).xml

Yep, as per the install instructions you missed the biggest step, creating a child style. Essentially if you don't do that, you'll lose your changes every time you import/overwrite xenbase/splash

Hmmm do you have any tut how to create child style?

Also for now i will keep the current version i have and i will put on the child style my changes.
For the moment if you can help check the image below
Untitled.png

After the upgrade to last xenforo version i lost my sidebar,do you have any fast solution please?

Will take time to add my changes to the child style

I did what you said,i created child style and i checked as default style.
I replaced old xenbase with new xenbase style.When i replace the splash i lose the changes even i hade default style the child style.

Any suggestion?

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back