bosss

Registered
Will attach image that you can see how looks in xenbase style - but in fusion gamer is ok and in default style is ok - mean gamer style what i made what you wrote in instructions. fusion gamer (do not edit) same problem like in xenbase (do no edit).

regards

bosss

Attachments

• xenbase_1.png
    xenbase_1.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 11
Can you link to a page this is happening on? By default XF sets a max-width of 100% on images inside post and we don't change that.

Is this the add-on by chance?

It could be trying to apply a template modification that's not applying, I'm seeing this css:

Code:
img[src$=".emoji.svg"] {
    width: 28px;
    height: auto;
}

In the default style which isn't loading in the others.

Try placing that in your extra.css to see if it fixes it.

Ideally you never want to touch XenBase / Fusion Gamer, hence the (DO NOT EDIT) text on them. Place it in your extra.css of your child style.

I had that code in my "Gamer" child style but worked not! I did not placed in xen base because of that - do not edit!

Well if you place the code inside the gamer, it should only work inside the gamer style. XenBase DO NOT EDIT / Fusion Gamer DO NOT EDIT aren't meant to be ran as live styles.

So are you saying you placed that code inside extra.css on your "Gamer" style and it did not work? If it didn't can you try placing it at the very top of extra.css if you have any other code inside of it.

Now i hav same problem what i had before - Steve helped me two days before - outdated templete extra css in Gamer and can not merge - get error when tried.

you can look in latest ticket. Hope that should not cause problems.

regards

bosss

This is why we specifically put DO NOT EDIT on XenBase and the styles themselves and all edits should go inside only your child. Literally do not edit XenBase DO NOT EDIT or Fusion Gamer DO NOT EDIT.

To fix this:

Copy all of your extra.css on your "Gamer" style and paste it inside like a notepad file to copy it.

Next revert the extra.css template on your Gamer Style.

Next go to extra.css in Fusion Gamer DO NOT EDIT style, revert extra.css

Finally go to extra.css in XenBase DO NOT EDIT style, revert extra.css.

Now go back to your "Gamer" style, paste the CSS back inside EXTRA.CSS, going forward don't edit XenBase/Fusion Gamer DO NOT EDIT.

I will try - i have nothing in extra css - just that code.
The problem is, you may of placed that code in your child style first, then went to xenbase or fusion gamer and placed it as well causing the child to show out of date. Do those steps the problem should clear.

I did it - error message is gone but now have same problem with big smailes in xen base do not edit style and fusion gamer do not edit ... should that be so?

regards

bosss

Those styles won't be live so I wouldn't worry about it. I'll look into the emoji plugin soon to see if there's anything we can do to help with it.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back