Changing width shouldn't do that at all, can you try disabling all your add-ons temporary to see if it fixes the problem?

I've seen this problem before but it was due to an extra closing div in a random template.

Best bet if the add-ons don't do the trick, go through and look for your customized templates:

corestuff.png

Do you have any custom HTML widgets? Could one if them be missing a closing tag? Its hard to debug without having access to the templates

Why with the default template, everything works?

I wanted to put XenPorta and had the same problem. While with the default template, all displayed normal. If the problem was in the tags, it would have affected all the templates, right?

No, the template could be customized in only core, if you want to create an account I can take a look, just PM me the details.

Before purchasing a template downloaded from the Internet, for the test on the test forum - all worked T_T

I can give the data to the admin panel

No, the template could be customized in only core, if you want to create an account I can take a look, just PM me the details.
ok. sec

Ok, I had to tear up your style to debug it :), made a backup before anything of course and found the culprit somewhat.

It' related to xenbase sidebar template, not sure why it's doing it yet but I'll figure it out when I get a bit more sleep :D,
for now I put the default sidebar template on there.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back