Fireshroom

Customer
Since updating to the new version of the style i am running into graphical CSS related glitchs at my site. www.graylinesgaming.com

I did not have these problems before the upgrade. This problem occurs while the advanced xenporta new block feature is ON. Turning it off makes xenporta look terrible.

Example of problems. If you look at youtube video it covers the post details at bottom. In other cases the front page text isnt properly separated. Looks bad.
cap4.PNG

cap3.PNG

cap2.PNG

cap1.PNG

So looked at your site, first off video fix, this should do it:

Code:
.newsText iframe {
margin: 10px 0px;
}

As for the text overlapping, I believe it has to do with the aligning to the left actually, can you change it back and let me debug that way by chance?

Thank you for the video fix. I applied but made margin a little bigger.

In regards to text. I still have a post on front page with merged text problem. if you scroll down see news post by name of LEAGUE TOURNAMENTS

Isnt it the same code you would get viewing source on that page?
HTML:
    <div class="source">
                            Discussion in '<a href="index.php?forums/news-and-announcements.2/">News and Announcements</a>' started by <a href="index.php?members/raymond.2/" class="username">raymond</a>, <a href="index.php?threads/hello.310/"><span class="DateTime" title="Mar 8, 2013 at 8:11 PM">Mar 8, 2013</span></a>. <span class="comments"><a href="index.php?threads/hello.310/">0 Comments</a></span>
                        </div>
            </div>
        </div>

<div class="section sectionMain recentNews" id="308">

<div class="primaryContent ">
                <div class="subHeading">
                    <div style="float: right; white-space: nowrap;">
                        <a href="index.php?threads/league-tournaments.308/"><span class="DateTime" title="Jan 27, 2013 at 6:03 PM">Jan 27, 2013</span></a>

</div>

<h2><a href="index.php?threads/league-tournaments.308/" class="newsTitle">League Tournaments</a></h2>
                </div>

<div class="messageUserBlock">
                        <div class="avatarHolder">

<a href="index.php?members/raymond.2/" class="avatar Av2m" itemprop="photo" data-avatarHtml="true"><span class="img m" style="background-image: url('data/avatars/m/0/2.jpg?1348181474')"></span></a>

</div>
                    </div>

<div class="messageContent baseHtml">
                    <div class="newsText"><div align="left">Hello members,</div><div align="left">I would like to announce a wonderful group of people that are hosting a bunch of League of Legends tournaments that I am proud to be apart of. I hope that those who enjoy League of Legends go and check it out because I will be casting in some of their tournaments including the one that will be going on today. The group is called Linked Up Gaming and their ideas are very similar to ours but they use hosting tournaments as a way to give back to their community rather than servers but our visions are very similar.</div><div align="left"><br /></div><div align="left">Today they are running a 3v3 tournament and I will be shout casting it. I hope that all of you will at least take a look or spread the word. The link to watch will be <a href="http://twitch.tv/LUG_Tournaments" target="_blank" class="externalLink" rel="nofollow">http://twitch.tv/LUG_Tournaments</a> and their second/main other channel is <a href="http://www.twitch.tv/linkedupgaming" target="_blank" class="externalLink" rel="nofollow">http://www.twitch.tv/linkedupgaming</a>.</div><div align="left"><br /></div><div align="left">Thanks everyone for your time. I will be talking to many of you on teamspeak and hope that I...</div></div>
                    <div class="clearFix"></div>
                </div>

<div class="source">
                            Discussion in '<a href="index.php?forums/news-and-announcements.2/">News and Announcements</a>' started by <a href="index.php?members/raymond.2/" class="username">raymond</a>, <a href="index.php?threads/league-tournaments.308/"><span class="DateTime" title="Jan 27, 2013 at 6:03 PM">Jan 27, 2013</span></a>. <span class="comments"><a href="index.php?threads/league-tournaments.308/">0 Comments</a></span>
                        </div>
            </div>
        </div>

fix.PNG

We honestly just need to increase the spacing between text end and "discussion in" information.

As you can see it appears like the information is part of the same line. I can either lower the maximum before the post add the "...." to read full post or fix the space problem.

Doesn't appear to be on the same line anymore which is good, for the spacing try this in your extra.css

Code:
.newsText {
padding-bottom: 15px;
}
Also on the new version of Fusion Gamer you'll want to upload the new sidebar image(i increased sidebar width and redid the image)
sidebarhead.png found in styles/fusiongamer/xenforo/images/

thank you that fixed text problem :)

In regards to sidebarhead, i got latest version it says. The way you see it on the site, is it incorrect?

Also one more question. Are you familiar with the steam authentication button? as in sign up with steam? How do I add that. I know this is beyond the scope of help you provide. Feel free to ignore it in which case.

thank you that fixed text problem :)

In regards to sidebarhead, i got latest version it says. The way you see it on the site, is it incorrect?

Also one more question. Are you familiar with the steam authentication button? as in sign up with steam? How do I add that. I know this is beyond the scope of help you provide. Feel free to ignore it in which case.

Apologies Fire... my cache was showing me the old image you're good ;).

I am absolutely we use it on gamerexit.com EDIT

NINJA

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back