Product page is confusing... can't find styles

cdub

Customer
I literally cannot find the product page for Flat Awesome Plus Dark. It isn't there. There's no way for me to buy it.

You have most "Latest Updates" and "Newest Products" on the sort.

Flat Awesome Plus dark isn't on either. Is it included on regular Flat Awesome? Because it doesn't say that anywhere.

I also submitted a request for a custom quote but nobody got back to me.

Flat awesome dark is included for free on the flat awesome light version, sorry for the confusion I'll update that.

Also I see no custom work request from you on our site, where did you submit it?

Flat awesome dark is included for free on the flat awesome light version, sorry for the confusion I'll update that.

Also I see no custom work request from you on our site, where did you submit it?

Oh okay that makes sense... The other styles that had the dark version included specifically said so so that's where I was confused.

As for the custom quote... Maybe I didn't hit send by mistake but I could have sworn I did. I'll submit again.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Oh okay that makes sense... The other styles that had the dark version included specifically said so so that's where I was confused.

As for the custom quote... Maybe I didn't hit send by mistake but I could have sworn I did. I'll submit again.

Thanks for the quick reply!

No problem, we originally launched Flat Awesome + with just the light version. The dark came a little later.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back