Question about ADARA Theme

2big

Customer
Hello Russ,

It is me again, you changed the colors for me on doubleforum.com if you remember? Now, I am re-branding the site to a local soccer team here in USA. The Adara style matches what i am looking for -
1. Does the Theme work with Extra Portal i have on my site now
2. Other add-ons on my site? - you can view my site to confirm
Once my logo design is complete, i will be making a purchase after the confirmation.

Thank you

Hello Russ,

It is me again, you changed the colors for me on doubleforum.com if you remember? Now, I am re-branding the site to a local soccer team here in USA. The Adara style matches what i am looking for -
1. Does the Theme work with Extra Portal i have on my site now
2. Other add-ons on my site? - you can view my site to confirm
Once my logo design is complete, i will be making a purchase after the confirmation.

Thank you

All of our styles should work pretty well for most add-ons that are coded correctly. With that said some developers for whatever reason like to create their own classes and use random color palette colors which could create conflict. Extra portal should be fine may require minor adjustments.

Thanks and let me know if you have any other questions :)

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back