invite

Registered
Hey,

Could you please tell me:

1) How to change the "NEW" Post Indicator to "NEU"? (German for New)
2) How can i make the Username + Menu wider? Please see this Screenshot:

As you can see the Username shows only "testus" and the Menu looks not good with the German Language. Any chances to make this wider?

20-04-2014 16-30-04.png

Many Thanks! :)

And i found a little Bug: When Swap Navigation With Logo is enabled, the Inbox and Alert Icons are not visible.

20-04-2014 16-49-39.png

// Edit

But thats only when Enable Floating Moderator Bar is enabled.

Hey,

Could you please tell me:

1) How to change the "NEW" Post Indicator to "NEU"? (German for New)
2) How can i make the Username + Menu wider? Please see this Screenshot:

As you can see the Username shows only "testus" and the Menu looks not good with the German Language. Any chances to make this wider?

View attachment 618

Many Thanks! :)

To widen the menu add this to EXTRA.css
Rich (BB code):
html #AccountMenu {
width: 274px;
}

See if that helps but it does look a bit strange with it that wide with English language.

This should be better :) , I actually like it better this way just didn't think of trying it out. I made some nice adjustments and border fixes when those items are enabled. ;)

Will push out an update shortly, Thanks!

upload_2014-4-20_23-38-40.png

Rich (BB code):
html #AccountMenu {
}

See if that helps but it does look a bit strange with it that wide with English language.

Hello Steve,

Hm, this dont make the Menu wider, dont know why. But my biggest Proplem is the white Taigachat Backround on the Dark Apex Style. I know Taigachat is a Third Party Addon, but maybe you could take a look & fix this in the next Apex Update.

Thx

Thx Steve, Taigachat & Swap Navigation With Logo is fixed.

The last Proplem is the Menu, because your fix dont work.

Rich (BB code):
html #AccountMenu {
}

OK, this is really my last Question. :depressed::cat:

The Node Layout Type is not working good on Apex. I tested it with Core too, and there it works. See this Screenshot with Dual Column:

Screenshot_1.png

And this with Dual Colum Extensive:

Screenshot_2.png

In Core it works, but not in Apex. I could disable the Forum Description, but i dont want to do that. Will this get fixed in the next Apex Update?

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back