Chris Judd

Customer
Will there be an update version of Frag Zone available when the stable version comes out? Will I be able to get this update if my license expires 2014-11-21?

Will there be an update version of Frag Zone available when the stable version comes out? Will I be able to get this update if my license expires 2014-11-21?

Hey Chris, of course you will, you'll be able to get updates through that date, November 21, 2014.

Once 1.3 is released as "stable" probably next week or the next depending on how many bugs RC 1 comes across, we'll do our best to push out the 1.3 update the same day.

We've been pro-actively developing on 1.3, through the betas(haven't had a chance to update to RC but don't think there was any template changes).

If you have any other questions please let me know.

with rc2 now out ...any idea how much longer...want to update but as we rely on the style I've held off

You can technically upgrade now, the only thing that will happen it'll show a few outdated templates which won't break anything. The changes between 1.2.x to 1.3 template wise hasn't been that extreme.

We're still standing on the grounds of releasing when it's "stable and supported" by XenForo.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back