question

xelaplus

Registered
i see that you guys charge 25$ for the theme and 20$ for branding fee. Am i able to do the branding fee at a later time if i just get the theme first?

Also another question is that every year i have to pay another 20$ to keep using the theme? or what is that 20$ renewal mean?

Hey welcome to Pixel Exit :)

The branding is a one time fee and can be added after the purchase via a support ticket.

The renewal is an optional fee, you can still use your style you just won't receive forum support or updates after the first year. If you renew you'll continue those benefits. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hey welcome to Pixel Exit :)

The branding is a one time fee and can be added after the purchase via a support ticket.

The renewal is an optional fee, you can still use your style you just won't receive forum support or updates after the first year. If you renew you'll continue those benefits. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hello Russ, I was looking at ZIPPED, and was wondering lets say if i wanted the SEARCH on the navigation BAR like the FRAG ZONE, is it possible to do? or no

Hello Russ, I was looking at ZIPPED, and was wondering lets say if i wanted the SEARCH on the navigation BAR like the FRAG ZONE, is it possible to do? or no

Yes we have a few options for the quick search, one being as a navigation tab.

so youre able to put the quick search onto the ZIPPED one for me on the navigation? that looks like FRAG ZONE?

Technically Frag Zone's navigation is a little unique with the icon above all the links but for Zipped, [XB] Quick Search -> Location -> 3 would turn out like this:

Screenshot_1.png

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back