Blast

Registered
Hey @Russ / @Steve. I'm trying to add a border in the quote section. Is it possible to make border-bottom show underneath border-left? Here's a clear example:

p2RoNEE.png

As you can see, the border-bottom property overlaps on the border-left. I want the border-bottom to be underneath border-left so that it would look better.

Remove that left border, and try adding it manually via extra.css, not sure if this will work...

Code:
.bbCodeBlock aside { border-left: 5px solid #000; }

I'm sorry. But I'm not able to edit my post, but here's my EXTRA.css on the Quote Block.

Code:
.XenBase .messageContent .bbCodeQuote .attribution {
    background-color: #fbfbfb;
    border-left: 3px solid #9f0000;
    border-top-left-radius: 0px;
    border-top-right-radius: 0px;
    border-bottom: 0px solid;
    color: #727272;
}

.XenBase .messageContent .bbCodeQuote .quoteContainer {
    background-color: #f2f2f2;
    border-left: 3px solid #9f0000;
    border-top-left-radius: 0px;
    border-top-right-radius: 0px;
    border-radius: 0px;
}

Yes that works. But the red border is very important. So no reason to remove it.

The point is to remove it off your current property or CSS and add it to a new area. If I may suggest, I'd use our the properties as we set them up to be global across quotes/codes/attachment box.

Screenshot_15.png

Color guide:
  • Red box, set a border-width of 0px on the top and bottom, set your thick red border left, and a 1px border-width on the right side
  • Green box, set the border-top width to the color you want of the overall container
  • Blue Box, set a bottom border of 1px to the color you want of the overall container
Does that make sense?

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back