onyxhub

Customer
I am editing this theme a fair bit and for the life of me I can't find the css that makes this happen.

Screen Shot 2013-09-12 at 01.20.17.png

When I place my house in the middle of the tabs, no link is clickable and the tab is highlighted like that and I can't find it, also, when I hover over the tab it has a 1px border on the left and right.

I have checked every place I can think of and I can't find it, I have searched the templates for all instances of border and such.

I can upload my exported file if it helps.

I am editing this theme a fair bit and for the life of me I can't find the css that makes this happen.

View attachment 387

When I place my house in the middle of the tabs, no link is clickable and the tab is highlighted like that and I can't find it, also, when I hover over the tab it has a 1px border on the left and right.

I have checked every place I can think of and I can't find it, I have searched the templates for all instances of border and such.

I can upload my exported file if it helps.

Do you have a link to your site, possibly PM to myself or @Steve so we can take a look, it's much easier that way. If not, I'll still try to figure it out heh.

I forgot to mention in the email but in the navbar when you hover over the dropdown arrow (like in the members bat) it changes the tab background colour. I can't find that either

I found it!

It was in navigation.css and it's the

HTML:
        .navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed:hover
        {
            background-color: @primaryMedium;
        }

Shame it's not covered in the style Properties, that's on the Xenforo end though!

I found it!

It was in navigation.css and it's the

HTML:
        .navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed:hover
        {
            background-color: @primaryMedium;
        }

Shame it's not covered in the style Properties, that's on the Xenforo end though!
Strange I could of sworn we covered that in our properties :), we added a bunch of things to cover missing(in our opinion) navigation properties, this can go into the next release though, as we customize it all the time.

Strange I could of sworn we covered that in our properties :), we added a bunch of things to cover missing(in our opinion) navigation properties, this can go into the next release though, as we customize it all the time.
Can you add the ability for it to read my mind and do it without me having to translate from my mind to the inputs? ;)

I can always see what I want in my mind, but it never seems to turn out right on the screen. :whistle:

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back