JacquiiDesigns

Registered
BF-navmenu-icon.gif

I have a simple question. At least I hope it's simple and that there's a simple resolution.

Regarding the responsive navigation menu icon... As you can see - the menu here has quite a few links. Is there a simple way to edit the width at which the navigation menu icon appears?

I'm using the Adara theme.
Thanks for all assistance!

J.

btw... Absolutely loving the new site design. You guys never cease to amaze. It really is great.

What happens when you refresh the page at the dispersed width? Reducing the window should have the same results but I have noticed weird behavior simply by doing that. But it looks normal on page refresh at the desired width.

Try something like this in extra.css:

Code:
.navTabs .publicTabs {
margin-right: 250px;
}
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveWideWidth)
{
.Responsive .navTabs .publicTabs { margin-right: 0; }
}

The search is positioned there using a top value so it's not an actual element the nav is responding too. I believe... that should do the trick.

Try something like this in extra.css:

Code:
.navTabs .publicTabs {
margin-right: 250px;
}
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveWideWidth)
{
.Responsive .navTabs .publicTabs { margin-right: 0; }
}

The search is positioned there using a top value so it's not an actual element the nav is responding too. I believe... that should do the trick.
Where's the LOVE button.
I've been trying to figure this out all damn day. Admittedly responsive design certainly is not my forte.
I tried the above code @Russ and it works perfectly. Thanks so much!

J.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back