RobParker

Registered
I think I may have asked about something similar previously but this is what the footer looks like at a lowish res

Screen Shot 2013-08-10 at 16.27.55.png

Is there any way to make it at least central rather than right aligned?

My site:

Screen Shot 2013-08-10 at 22.05.15.png

The demo:

Screen Shot 2013-08-10 at 22.05.24.png

Looks good to me :)

My only comment would be that when it gets to a certain width, all the sidebar blocks go full width but the footer doesn't. Not sure if you'd want it to or not...?

Screen Shot 2013-08-10 at 22.06.31.png

Demo has been updated
  • Logo is now centered at max responsive width (800px)
  • Changed some CSS for footerlist
As for the blocks expanding like the sidebar blocks, I think its more work than what it is worth. I played with it for a while but things I did just kept breaking the layout. Viewing the footer on my iPad 2 and iPhone 5 looks very good now.

@Steve : I don't want to update to the newest version. Could you help to post the CSS code here to fix the "Expand Footer" in Responsive version will be in the middle as above demo? When i expand the footer, the remain menu is display in the right site as this image:

screen-shot-2013-08-10-at-22-05-15-png.288

Thanks!

Hi Russ, could u help on this? If it is required to change a lot of thing in the style so it is okay, i will keep the current style version. But if it is just edit the CSS templates, kindly assist as well.

Thanks!

I'll get you the code tomorrow, but one thing I'd recommend is downloading the new version, installing as a completely brand new style. Then create a child style of Core calling it yours, and do your changes there.

This way future updates you can easily benefit from quick updates.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back