Small Pixel Exit Forum changes

Just as a heads up we've changed the setup of our forums slightly to hopefully make things a little more user friendly.

New Forum:
In the past we've been asked where clients can post their reviews about us and we typically directed them to a thread I started a few years ago on XenForo. Now if you have just a little bit of time and want to give us a small review you may do so in the new Testimonials area.

Changes:
Previously we had "XenBase Discussion and Feedback" which was simply too broad. Now if you have specific style/XenBase suggestions they should go in the Suggestions forum under Pixel Exit Styles. For add-on suggestions they have their Suggestions area under PIxel Exit Add-ons.

Lastly we've added some easy to see buttons that we think are useful at the top of the sidebar.

If you have any feedback on this change please let us know!

P.S. Yes a new design for Pixel Exit is still coming!

Might seem like a silly question, but would it be a potential possibility to offer the current design of Pixel Exit in your market after you all release your new design?

It has been something we've thought about yes. The only problem I see if the amount of work it'd take to undo a lot of the things that are very specific to our forum. Surprisingly.... there's ALOT of customized components throughout the entire forum heh.

It has been something we've thought about yes. The only problem I see if the amount of work it'd take to undo a lot of the things that are very specific to our forum. Surprisingly.... there's ALOT of customized components throughout the entire forum heh.
I could see that being an issue. Well, I hope it hits the market in some fashion. This design is the sharpest I've seen on any XenForo forum to date. :)

This is really Amazing . Can you tell me to implement this in my forum ?

If you use the Widget Framework it makes it really easy. Check out Custom HTML Blocks (as a widget), if you need further assistance feel free to post in the Support Area.

@Russ

is there a option to implement a showroom for your customer ? i mean that all people that are use your styl , are open a thread for showcasing and critiques only?
We're thinking about it, we want to do something just not exactly sure how to approach it. One big problem is people like to change styles often, heck even we change our own a lot meaning they could easily change to a competitors style and people browsing that area may get the wrong idea.

So it's not off the table, but we're open for ideas

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back