TuN3R

Registered
I am using Responsive Design by Arty on my site and just checked the site on iphone few things looks out of oder .

Do i have to contact Arty for this issue or it's related to core ?

Thanks

IMG_1854.PNG

IMG_1855.PNG

I'll need to work with someone on a copy of it to try to debug it. I've held on purchasing it in anticipation to see what mobile service XF claims to bring but it's biting me in my butt now :D

Well i have the copy if u want to work with it on my site or whatever is easy for you let me know :) I have been waiting for XF mobile skin as well but looks like 1.2 will be atleast next few months and i have people demanding for easy navigation for those iOS most of them like do post reports while fishing.

Most likely going to have to do a conditional in the template to tell when a user is viewing with a mobile device or something. No way the sub forums can display in that small of space.

Hmmm, I haven't touched anything that would cause a conflict with Arty's add-on in regards to the sub forum to be honest, but I plan on doing some trouble shooting for you later today.

Most likely going to have to do a conditional in the template to tell when a user is viewing with a mobile device or something. No way the sub forums can display in that small of space.

I will figure something out try to change some stuffs around extra.css template no worries about sub forums.

Hmmm, I haven't touched anything that would cause a conflict with Arty's add-on in regards to the sub forum to be honest, but I plan on doing some trouble shooting for you later today.

Don't worry about that i am still working on some template edits etc . You can worry about the other issues not subforums.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back