CabCon

Registered
Hello pixelexit,
I'm really interested in your Flat Awesome Style. I'm using at the moment your free version and I really like the design! Big thumbs up +1! ;) So I would like to upgrade to your paid/plus version to support you + to increase the style one level :) I two questions about it?
  1. Can I disable the Off-Canvas Navigation? I like it like the free version.
  2. Can I change these logos to the old ones?
    e5b2359efcf548189fca08ce7b65126e.png
    ->
    c0b3854dd2f548a6bc0e8c196b419320.png
Thank you and regards,
CabCon!

Hi, Off-Canvas is completely optional, comes turned on but you can turn it off.

2.) Yes you can use stock node-sprite or easily change those to any other font awesome icons.

Last edited:
Hi, Off-Canvas is completely optional, comes turned on but you can turn it off.

2.) Yes you can use stock node-sprite or easily change those to any other font awesome icons.
Thank you for your information! I bougth the style. :)

But I have again a question. :)
At the free version the Header/Logo text (Flat Awesome +) will set in the middle after the social items are unvisible. Is it possible or where can I do this at the paid version. :)

Not a built in option but placing this in your extra.css will help:

Code:
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveWideWidth) { .Responsive #logo { float: none; text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; } }

Not a built in option but placing this in your extra.css will help:

Code:
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveWideWidth) { .Responsive #logo { float: none; text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; } }
Thank you I will do that. Also I'm sorry when I'm annoying but I got one more question.
At the old version if you got a new alert or conversation message the icon get red:
053dc037282d453cb309115edf312585.png

How can I do that with the paid version?
08c0f9d2144c48419a86f8c72a608a63.png

Regards,
CabCon!

This in your extra.css will replicate it:

Code:
.visitorTabs .alerts.unread .fa, .visitorTabs .inbox.unread .fa
{
   color: @alertBalloon.background-color;
}

This in your extra.css will replicate it:

Code:
.visitorTabs .alerts.unread .fa, .visitorTabs .inbox.unread .fa
{
   color: @alertBalloon.background-color;
}
Awesome support. Thank you!

Really quick, why is this popup menu on the left side? Normaly it opens right side. Do you know where I can change that?
d7b3e0bd9a894e8b8e98dff0fd751089.png

Sorry for so much questions!
Cheers,
CabCon!

Moving the thread to the support area.

I believe it's due to being set to "Wide Style", it basically is giving extra room to be open. Smaller resolutions it'll open to the left. Not sure a way around that just quickly looking at it.

Moving the thread to the support area.

I believe it's due to being set to "Wide Style", it basically is giving extra room to be open. Smaller resolutions it'll open to the left. Not sure a way around that just quickly looking at it.
I deactivated Wide Style and yeah it is now right! This is ok for me, thank you!

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back