Steve and Russ have been extremely nice to me

AlexK

I am a new user of XF and Pixel Exit was my first choice for getting a custom style. I ended up choosing the Detour theme for customization as it is dark, minimalistic and would require the least amount of editing to fit to my niche. After a while of communication, @Steve began developing the theme. I really liked the sketch he first provided. From then on, the process, although slow, came to a finish after debugging and resolving the most tiny little frustrating issues with the drop down menus mostly. @Steve was very kind and polite to me and the customer support was awesome, not many people would have continued trying to work out the nooks and crannies and just tell me to "live with it". I applaud @Steve's patience.

I am not really sure of what else to give my review on. The price, skills, including graphics, and reliability, are par none. Both @Steve and @Russ were very kind to me and attempted to help with any issue. They truly know XF very well. I would recommend coming here for any XF beginners who need help getting their software transfer complete and looking nice. Thank you @Steve and @Russ.

I wasn't asked or pressured to do a review either which I found very relieving. I don't like feeling forced to do these sort of things so it is nice when you can write one of these when you have the time and can be more detail. Thank you everybody.

My first forum will run under UI.X from Audentio. My second under PixelExit.
Next way? I change my first forum to PE, you know why ;)

Thanks for detailed honest review @AlexK :)

I wish I could crank things out a bit faster but my offline life gets rather hectic to say the least!

My first forum will run under UI.X from Audentio. My second under PixelExit.
Next way? I change my first forum to PE, you know why ;)
I was also thinking about using Audentio but the hourly rates for customization would kill my pockets. @Steve gave me a very good deal for what I asked.

Thanks for detailed honest review @AlexK :)

I wish I could crank things out a bit faster but my offline life gets rather hectic to say the least!

Thank you @Steve :)

I just wish there were clones of you and @Russ :D

Thank you everybody and good luck with your adventures.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back