speedway

Registered
Hi guys

Just a couple of styling questions if I may....

1. How to I apply a different font to a) post display and b) editor text (when replying/creating a new thread/editing etc). I see on DigitalPoint.com Shawn has changed both but I don't seem to be able to find where that is set. BTW, I like the font he uses too...

2. I have applied a change seen in here for the navbar where the selected option as a blue tab, works great but there is a couple of issues. All the font styling (selected, hover etc) are wrong now for the background color. Also, all tabs with assigned dropdowns (Members, Help plus User Tabs) have a) the wrong blue as a background and again the text color is wrong.

What I would like to do is have the blue tab on the currently selected tab with white text, if that is hovered over turn the link yellow or orange. I would also like to have the hover of other tabs to be blue background with yellow or orange text, turning white is selected. Lastly, I would like the color of all blue tabs to be the same.

All this is on my dev site xf.australianspeedway.com

Hope you can help

Cheers
Bruce

1. Style Properties -> Message Elements -> Message Text | For the Editor: Style Properties -> Forms -> Text Control

2. I think I get what your saying here, put the following in the EXTRA.css template

Code:
/* Selected Tab hover text color */
.navTabs .navTab.selected .navLink:hover
{
        color: orange !important;
}

/* Tab hover text color */
.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed .navLink:hover
{
        color: orange !important;
}

/* Tab background hover color */
.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed:hover
{
        background: #3093c7 !important;
        height: 46px;
}

Thank guys

Getting there with my styling, looking pretty good now (at least I think so :))

One last thing with the navbar. When the dropdowns are visible 2 things are wrong:

1: The background color of the tab is still the wrong blue
2. The dropdown menu has a thick blue border on the top, I would like to remove that so the menu is lined up driectly under the tab.

Screen grab showing what I mean:

Screen shot 2013-05-02 at 12.04.33 PM.png

The border is under: Style Properties -> Popup Menus -> Menu : Border-top, you want to clear that property

Under the same properties but in Popup Control (Open) change the background to match the selected tab color.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back