Bradley Prout

This is the tags issue, as seen on my Xbox thread

Attachments

• IMG_0297.PNG
    IMG_0297.PNG
    229.9 KB · Views: 13
This would be an issue with with your title bar changes. Your using top positioning to move those controls up into the title bar so it doesn't know how tall to really be. It's styled to only fit the title and page description. I'm not sure of a solid approach to fix it if I'm honest. You probably will need to move those controls back to the default position.

It was, you're moving all of that stuff via position relative with negative top values.

You basically wanted it to all appear inside the title bar it looks like, but there's not a solid way around that.

It was, you're moving all of that stuff via position relative with negative top values.

You basically wanted it to all appear inside the title bar it looks like, but there's not a solid way around that.
i meant not me personally. a old friend that left the site a while back did the changes. So for me to understand what template to change it back i am struggling with.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back