invite

Registered
Hi,

I just have installed Detour + Taigachat + i have changed every green Color to #727be1 + have make it Fluid. The Taigachat Backround is white, this is not good. A dark Skin + white Backround, it hurt my Eyes. :D Any chance to change this white to dark?

And the next thing: As i said i have changed every green Color to #727be1 - but there is a little green Line below Forum & Chat & Members. I dont know which Color i should change for this.

Maybe you can help me, this would be cool. Thx.

lightshot.png
Screenshot_1.jpg

There is a couple hard coded areas, the nav tabs line is a image. I can adjust that for you no problem. I think the sub nav is also a transparent hard coded green which I can also adjust for you.

Here is the selectedTab image, upload and overwrite the current one in detour/xenforo/sources/seclectedTab.png

Attachments

• selectedTab.png
    selectedTab.png
    941 bytes · Views: 14
Thx for your help, but i have decided to stay with Splash. In Detour there is some hardcoded green Color, not only the Tab Image. But i will look forward to your next Dark Style. :)

Thx for your help, but i have decided to stay with Splash. In Detour there is some hardcoded green Color, not only the Tab Image. But i will look forward to your next Dark Style. :)

Just a heads up the latest Detour package fixes all the hard coded colors :).

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back