TeamSpeak 3

So far it can sync account to teamspeak accounts. Still waiting on the massive update they will actually assign groups and remove them automatically. So far they have been pushing updates weekly.

Regarding the next build, I've made a ton of improvements and fixes based on your feedback so far. I still have a couple more things I want to do and then I'll push a release. Should be working on it for a good portion of tomorrow so hopefully I'll make headway then.

I'm also now running the latest build of the addon on a live big board and so far it's working well! Thank you guys for the continued patience and support. I know it's been a bit of a nuisance getting this far but we're almost ready for prime time. :)

Hi,

Sorry for the late response, thought I replied to this. It is currently being developed alongside feedback from testers and I think it's close to a point where I'll be able to mark it as stable. I use the add-on on a large forum and so far, it's holding up well.

If you're interested in purchasing, feel free to submit a ticket here and I can take care of that for you. :)

Yeah I can understand that. Anymore most anything is still a work in progress especially themes. Can't wait to check this out should be great to link the groups to the teamspeak groups.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back