jflory7

Registered
Hello PixelExit team,

After receiving a warning email from the Google Developer team for misuse of my login API for my website, I found out that my Twitter and Google buttons seem to be oddly missing their respective logos, as well as the fact that the spacing for all of the different login buttons is fairly tight, such as between the box and the Facebook button.
253aa8e70232b1a244aa7944101bc3a3.png
I was just wondering if there was some kind of update for the style or some kind of modification I could make to correct this. Namely to make the Twitter and Google buttons display the proper format and to have some more space between the dark blue / gray and the Facebook login button.

Thank you!

Hey jflory7, Splash was one of the styles I missed for those icons.

You can find them in a default 1.3 xenforo style provided in the upgrade package, or here:

stick them into /styles/splash/xenforo/

Attachments

• gplus.png
    gplus.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 6
  • twitter-bird.png
    twitter-bird.png
    776 bytes · Views: 5
Hey jflory7, Splash was one of the styles I missed for those icons.

You can find them in a default 1.3 xenforo style provided in the upgrade package, or here:

stick them into /styles/splash/xenforo/
Awesome, thanks, Russ. Fixed the icons.

Do you have a fix for the spacing between the box and the Facebook bar, and a fix for the Google button looking like it is already clicked?

ff15e3993caf9d23e50efb84e597b804.png

Awesome, thanks, Russ. Fixed the icons.

Do you have a fix for the spacing between the box and the Facebook bar, and a fix for the Google button looking like it is already clicked?

ff15e3993caf9d23e50efb84e597b804.png

Head to style properties -> [XB] Sidebar -> Sidebar Social Logins, add a margin to the top of like 7px see if that works.

Head to style properties -> [XB] Sidebar -> Sidebar Social Logins, add a margin to the top of like 7px see if that works.
Done. Interestingly enough, only past 11px did it actually change anything in the social login sidebar.

And should the Google login button have an effect when you click on it like the Facebook button does?

Done. Interestingly enough, only past 11px did it actually change anything in the social login sidebar.

And should the Google login button have an effect when you click on it like the Facebook button does?

Not be default don't believe so, part of the Facebook button itself.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back