abdfahim

Registered
I have few confusions regarding EDGE, if you kindly clarify:

1) Please confirm that all the customization/changes I should make on the child style I created under purchased-style. The original XenBase and purchased-style should remain intact, right?

2) Few confusions (all below changes are done in the child style). I have more examples, but I have the feeling that I am doing something wrong. So, before posting further, can you please tell me if below are expected behavior?

Style Properties: └ ─ User Panel:

If I uncheck "Enable User Panel", I can see user panel, and vice-versa. Shouldn't it be opposite?

Unchecked:
upload_2017-2-3_17-38-37.png

Checked:
upload_2017-2-3_17-42-5.png

Style Properties: ├ ─ Social Links

Checked "Enable Social Icons in the header", but can't see that in the header (check above 2 images)

Style Properties: [XB] Sidebar
Checked "Enable Collapsible Sidebar" .. can't see any icon to collapse sidebar

Untitled.png

upload_2017-2-3_18-8-14.png

Not all options work with each other for obvious reasons. If you enable the logo in the navigation it essentially disables the logo block (default logo area) where those options would load.

Not all options work with each other for obvious reasons. If you enable the logo in the navigation it essentially disables the logo block (default logo area) where those options would load.

Do I need to enable/disable some other options to have social icons in the header (or in the Navbar)? Apparently, I don't see any social icon in the header though I have the option checked with social account links in place. I have header visible only to guests though.

The social icons in the header will only load in the #logoBlock, so if the logo is inside the navigation you can't load those icons. Did you move the logo back to the default position by chance?

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back