Updates to Pixel Exit (Site + Pricing)

Welcome to the new Pixel Exit! Quite a few things have changed around here and they'll be further improved over the coming weeks. If you find anything off, please let us know by commenting on this news post or reaching out to us using the contact form. Here's a quick overview of the updates:

Pixel Exit site

• New interface (still tweaking things!)
  • Streamlined forums - essentially got rid of the traditional forum list
  • Upgraded store which now allows you to check out with multiple items and renew multiple items instead of doing each one at a time

Style pricing increase + branding removal changes

• Old setup: $30 style license, $20 branding removal, $20 yearly renewal
  • New setup: $40 style license, no cost for branding removal, $25 yearly renewal
Our branding "Design by: Pixel Exit" in the footer will be on by default, but you can remove it as of today if you'd like. If you choose to leave it there, thank you very much as it does help us. If you've purchased branding removal in the past month or so, please submit a ticket and we can refund the difference in the new pricing ($10).

We now accept crypto​

Upon checking out, you'll now have the option to pay using Cryptocurrency, Stripe, and Paypal.

Introducing Pixel+​

Pixel+ is an upcoming service where we help with various things such as upgrades, add-on configuration, style tweaks, advertisement adjustments, and more. This isn't a service for everyone, but we're excited to help those communities who need it. I will share more details about this at a later time. If you're curious, you can check out the future page of it: https://pixelexit.com/pixel-plus/

Sorry for the longer than expected downtime! Still plenty of work to do but we're excited at the future.

peupgrade.png

Last edited:
In the footer, https://pixelexit.com/products is missing the trailing slash which is inconsistent with other similar links. Let me know if reporting that is being too meticulous, lol.

Edit: Same with these blocks:

View attachment 13019

It's good :), there will be quite a few bugs like that around the site. This upgrade was a bit of a mess, ran into a few complications. I'll get these items adjusted tomorrow after some well-needed rest!

It's all looking great! Thanks for your hard work, Pixel Exit. In regards to the new store, how do I access different variants of the same style? I used to have the full style, a dark version and different links to choose from. I see now that it's one download. Just curious, is all - don't need it right now :)

The Page Assets page doesn't display anything for me rn.

Thanks bud!

I have a thread https://pixelexit.com/threads/t3g-design-refresh.13122/ that is in the custom projects forum. I couldn't find a way to navigate to the thread normally, so I had to go to by profile by clicking my username in this thread and then find all threads I created. Not sure if that's an oversight or if I missed something.

Edit: The thread is in here https://pixelexit.com/projects/ but I think you discontinued that forum because it says I can't post threads there and I don't see any links to it anymore. If that's the case, maybe move my thread to tickets?

I have a thread https://pixelexit.com/threads/t3g-design-refresh.13122/ that is in the custom projects forum. I couldn't find a way to navigate to the thread normally, so I had to go to by profile by clicking my username in this thread and then find all threads I created. Not sure if that's an oversight or if I missed something.

Edit: The thread is in here https://pixelexit.com/projects/ but I think you discontinued that forum because it says I can't post threads there and I don't see any links to it anymore. If that's the case, maybe move my thread to tickets?

Custom projects have actually been "retired" for quite some time. I just help folks who still have a thread up in there. Typically, custom work is handled over email at the point. Those threads are private only to you inside that section.

It's all looking great! Thanks for your hard work, Pixel Exit. In regards to the new store, how do I access different variants of the same style? I used to have the full style, a dark version and different links to choose from. I see now that it's one download. Just curious, is all - don't need it right now :)

The Page Assets page doesn't display anything for me rn.

Thanks bud!

Working on that today. If you have Bolt you can see how it works, clicking download on 2.2.8 will lead you to a page where you can download all of the styles (parent light/parent dark/child styles). Seeing how I can make this all clearer.

@Russ is doing it again smashing it's way through xf, i'm glad to see massive improvements! With the Pixel+ i take it all styles you have will always be updated while you have the subscription?

@Russ is doing it again smashing it's way through xf, i'm glad to see massive improvements! With the Pixel+ i take it all styles you have will always be updated while you have the subscription?

Pixel+ is less about styles on our site and more about helping community owners on their site. Some admins may not feel comfortable making various edits on their forum and would prefer help from an expert. That's where Pixel+ would come in. Outside of server management, the plans will cover most general XF services:
  • Minor style tweaks
  • Style updates
  • XenForo updates
  • Add-on updates
  • Add-on installation and configuration
  • Ad placement
  • Widget configuration

Each community will be different in their needs, so we cater each plan towards that community and their needs.

A bit confusing at first, but nice work. Well done!

Hello, which part was confusing if I might ask? I'd love to help clear up any confusion. We did go away from the traditional forum format as it wasn't really necessary for this site. Figured the streamlined navigation would help.

Hello, which part was confusing if I might ask? I'd love to help clear up any confusion. We did go away from the traditional forum format as it wasn't really necessary for this site. Figured the streamlined navigation would help.

That was the confusing bit. I was expecting to see everything still under the forum format and was looking for my purchases as a separate link. I wasn't expecting to see it under the XenForo styles dropdown. I'll get used to it eventually :)

That was the confusing bit. I was expecting to see everything still under the forum format and was looking for my purchases as a separate link. I wasn't expecting to see it under the XenForo styles dropdown. I'll get used to it eventually :)

You can also get to it under your Account dropdown.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back