Maxxamillion

Ive never upgraded a theme before im slightly nervous, i had 2 outdated templates after upgrading to 1.3.4. How do i go about upgrading the template without altering all my current changes to the theme?

thanks

these ones
Ie8Nq1M.png

Curious as I forgot to look but do you have it setup to where all your edits are in a child style of Zipped?

Typically it goes like this:

XenBase

- Zipped

- Your Style

Making it so in the future you just upgrade XenBase, then Zipped and all the fixes trickle down to your style.

Well i got a test site up and decided to over write the old style with the 1.4 and ive made a new style under zipped as a child node, and decided to re add all my customization. im almost done, have a few issues but ill post them up soon.

Well i got a test site up and decided to over write the old style with the 1.4 and ive made a new style under zipped as a child node, and decided to re add all my customization. im almost done, have a few issues but ill post them up soon.

That's the appropriate way to do it, let me know if you need any help with it.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back